Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

So let me get this straight so everyone knows here who you really are when it comes to racism. You believe that discrimination and racism against whites is OK in your mind because racism only applies to minorities is this correct? You also believe that special rights, favoritism and quotas solely based on race is acceptable and promoted by you with your vote and approval of the democrats and the ACLU you put in power, is this correct?

I think I know where you are coming from. You'd be happy living pre-1970.

So living Martin Luther Kings dream is somthing you don't do as you believe racism is OK as long as it applies to white people. I am for equal opportunity to all, based solely on content of charecter and qualifications not race. Last I checked this was Martin Luther Kings dream and it came out of the civil rights movement prior to 1970. You seem to have a problem with this concept and I don't know how you can criticize someone for holding a racist sign when in fact you yourself are a racist and support it with your vote.

So tell me what makes you so different than a racist carrying a sign or the KKK or black panthers for that matter?

New Message
Please login to post a reply