Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

That my post yesterday was referring to your simple little post where you said and I quote,

"Like NAMBLA, Falwell, Limbaugh....", in reference to the ACLU defending these two people and one sick and twisted organization.

I really did not go back in the history of the reason for your post as I felt my response was predicated on the preceding quote from you. To put the defense of Nambla and the two individuals as noted above, together, is in my opinion wrong and a perversion. As I said Nambla in my opinion is a crime in the eyes of God and humanity.

To answer one of your Questions to me.... "Can you be a liar and still be a Christian?", once again in my opinion yes, of course, and anybody saying otherwise once again in my opinion is not understanding what being a Christian is all about.

A Christian, is a human being, that has been graced with the sacrifice of Jesus, of being saved from his/her sins by the very act of accepting Jesus as his/her saviour. Human beings as a definition of who and what they are sin and have done so since Adam and Eve, we are not God (i.e. that is why we need to be saved).

Yes Sedley, to lie is to sin and is not a Christian act however to seek forgiveness from that lie or any of the dozens of sins we all perpetrate on a daily, weekly etc basis is all that God asks. I am a sinner and my salvation rest on the fact that I have accepted the fact that God sent his son to absolve me of my sins and for me hopefully not to sin in the same way again which to be honest and to be ashamed I have also done many times.

I will not go further into this discussion other then to say I hope that I have explained my position on my post and I have answered your question.

God Bless All of Us

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply