Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Kidd/Lamb/Corvette/H... lets go really OT and have some Fun.....

What a sports year.... though the economy is in the pitts (how many years have the Pirates been without a wining season (18)?) and in my opinion we have a terrible Executive administration branch in Washington and in Carlsbad, Ca.. Add to that we also have a terrible legislative branch in DC, the sweltering weather on the east coast, the mid west and the south east (notice I did not say the southwest). The global situation both financially and politically are uneasy to say the least with saber rattling from N. Korea, Iran and even the good ole Mother Russia and our President dismantling our military and space program so there is money for his vacations (I know a terrible editorial on my part), we still have sports, do we not to take a few minutes off our otherwise solemn days?

I usually start with the sports section (yes I still get the paper delivered daily) then go to the meaningful but often hard to take news.

So, lets see, the Padres took two out of three from SF even though the Giants predicted a sweep a week ago. Now I am not saying that they are going to win it all but being in first most of the season and it being the 15th of August with a 3.5 game lead over second must mean something. So Kidd, Lamb, '70 Corvette and Huntington, and all of you nay sayers that a Paradise team with a low salary cannot make it to the big time now is the time to jump on.

The Chargers even without our #1 left guard and pro bowl receiver took it to the Bears in a meaningless game this past Saturday plus the Aztecs (imo) will be going to a bowl game this year (to honor the great Don Coryell). Now if the owner of the Chargers would just tell the GM to get off his high horse and swallow his pride and get at least our great left guard (McNeil) in to protect Rivers we might make it to January again in spite of Norv Turner.

Last but not least there is Phil Mickelson who with a very ill wife and ill Mother and himself being stricken with a paralytic arthritic condition is still in the hunt in most tournaments and still shakes hands, signs autographs etc..... Tiger said he would improve his on course behaviour but take a look at him when he makes a bad swing. Phil is a gent and yes he is a native of San Diego and an alum of my son's school.

So for those of you who are looking to abandon costly losers and want a home in Paradise I am thinking about putting mine on the market. Health dictates that I probably should sell before I have my sons spend their valuable time over it. So give me a PM or lets have an auction right here and if the bids are high enough I will throw in two season tickets to the Padres and Chargers for a season to the wining bidder.

Now this is a real OT topic and I hope to have fun with it.

God Bless

Marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply