Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Let's see, I restate the truth that the GOP is racist/Sedley
Aug 17, 2010 09:52AM
Aug 17, 2010 10:02AM

Aug 17, 2010 10:12AM
Aug 17, 2010 10:45AM
Aug 17, 2010 10:51AM
Aug 17, 2010 10:58AM

Hunh? The GOP is not part of the government*? This has to be the silliest of the silly rants. Except for Louie Golmert. (R - TX - insane) And you left out Fox News. A racist organization.

Perhaps it was all the drugs you've taken that has screwed up your thought process or your ability to interperate the english language. But lets try again. The GOP is part of the government. There may be a few individuals within the GOP that are racist. However these individuals don't push racism at the government level like the left does. This is a free country and people are entitled to their beliefs for whatever reasons. However when it is pushed at the government level by the ACLU and the left I have a big problem with it. As I said the left uses the race card continually to deflect from the issues. They also use racism to garner votes.

The ACLU is an organization that lobbies the liberal left in government to pass laws and regulations that promote racism at the employment level. The ugly truth that you choose to turn a blind eye to is the fact that racism exists on the left and is promoted by the ACLU and the government by passing laws and regulations that require company's to select minority candidates or companies over white candidates or companies that may be more qualified and or lower bid solely based on race. This is no different than making blacks sit at the back of the bus in the south prior to 1970 in my book. Its wrong and it needs to end to eliminate discrimination and racism in this country at the government level.

Aug 21, 2010 11:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply