Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Obama-Muslim, call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.

Hmm..., I think I said "GOP". Where did you get "Federalist Society" out of that?

Ginsburg actually worked for the ACLU...

"In 1977, she became a fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University. As the chief litigator of the ACLU's women's rights project, she argued several cases in front of the Supreme Court and attained a reputation as a skilled oral advocate."

Interestingly enough, like a typical liberal, do as I say, not as I do...

"President Jimmy Carter appointed Ginsburg to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit on April 14, 1980, to the seat of recently deceased judge Harold Leventhal. She served there for thirteen years, until joining the Supreme Court. During her 13-year tenure on the D.C. Circuit, Ginsburg made 57 hires for law clerk, intern, and secretary positions. At her Supreme Court confirmation hearing, it was revealed that none of those hired had been African-Americans, a fact for which Ginsburg (an "aggressive support[er] [of] disparate-impact statistics as evidence of intentional discrimination") was sharply criticized.[13] "

I guess to be an "aggressive supporter [of] disparate-impact statistics" means to act in a racist manner (intentionally discriminating), when provided with the opportunity to correct those injustices, as evidenced by the "statistics".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg#Career

Now go e-mail the liberal wikipedia editors to edit that out.

Still looking for the proof the GOP is racist.

*crickets chirping*

New Message
Please login to post a reply