Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: 31% of Republicans believe Barack Obama is Muslim -- Caneycreekfan

I was raised Catholic myself, and my particular church was a socially-left leaning one at that, based on the teachings in the Bible. You know, feed the poor and all that jazz ....

I was also raised Carholic. But learned stealing was wrong. You seem to have an interesting take on charity. You believe your charitable by voting in liberals into a bloated government that steals from the working class and distributes the tax money to organizations like ACORN. You like to vote in poor people that are disadvantaged like the Clintons, John Kerry, Al Gore and Obama who have shown how charitable they are with their money. Most of your liberal friends don't contribute to the tax base at all and lets face it they are the biggest sinners of all. I don't think Jesus would approve of the liberal views on abortion, adultry, stealing, seperation of church and state and racism all promoted by the left.

I believe money coming in the form of private donations at the local level is much more effective to feed the poor and all that jazz than having a bloated beaurocracy steal money from the working class and waste most of it before it gets to those that might need it. I also believe that if you let the working class of this country have more of their own money that more of the poor would have jobs and would not need a handout.

As for whether or not Obama is a Christian or a Muslem one only needs to see that he has retained his Muslem name for the answer to that question. If he truly was Christian he would return to his Christian name. Isn't it Barry? Obama's conversion to Christianity was only done to pick up votes. At heart he is still a muslem and that shows in his actions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply