Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: (ntp8) Conrad Black: American apocalypse/Wolf -- ntp8- Caney
Aug 28, 2010 03:50PM

Ask your kids - Would you want those jobs the "illegals" do?

The 16 year old does those jobs in the summer at a golf course.

Ask your kids - should we arrest and throw in jail the conservative businessman that hires these "illegals"?

I did. Now they want to know why we threw the Haitians out that landed here last week. What do you suggest I tell them?

Ask your kids - should we throw out the constitution to solve our "illegal" problem?

I think they would say don't throw it out, enforce it.

Ask your kids - should we not educate the "illegal" kids? Provide health care to "illegals"? Provide opportunity to "illegals"?

Not at our expense when we have US citizens not afforded those same benifits.

Also, I didn't realize the "illegals" weren't paying taxes, getting free education and free medical treatment. Sounds like your kids are getting wrong information! Probably watching Fox News with pop!

Tell me how they pay taxes (other than sales tax). Also, you tell me how they pay for their education and medical care. I'm waiting! And yes, the older one does watch Fox, although I think he likes Meghan Kelly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply