Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ask your kids - Would you want those jobs the "illegals" do?

Who do you think did them before all the illegals came in and undercut the avarage American.

Ask your kids - should we arrest and throw in jail the conservative businessman that hires these "illegals"?

Yes we should. And the liberal businessman, and the middle of the road business man also.

Ask your kids - should we throw out the constitution to solve our "illegal" problem?

No, we should enforce it.

Ask your kids - should we not educate the "illegal" kids? Provide health care to "illegals"? Provide opportunity to "illegals"?

If we choose to do those things, then we do it by choice. We are absolutely not responsible nor obligated to educate them, provide them health care, nor provide them opportunities in our country.

They got themselves here knowing full well that it was illegal for them to do so. They are responsible for themselves just like any other person would be. What makes you think that American citizens are responsible for them just because they crossed a line on the map? Are they children?

And yes I know you're going to tell me that there are children among them. That's their adult parents responsiblity who drug them here illegally; not ours.

Just wondering what your kids would answer ....

It's not an easy issue to solve, and it didn't just happen overnight. And it's not a liberal or a conservative issue. It's a human issue.

Also, I didn't realize the "illegals" weren't paying taxes, getting free education and free medical treatment. Sounds like your kids are getting wrong information! Probably watching Fox News with pop!

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply