Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit

I feel that this is consistent with my anti-racist values

Yes your anti American values are consistant with your so called anti racist values. You believe that racism is OK as long as it is directed towards white people. You believe its OK to promote quotas for hiring minorities even if they are less qualified solely based on skin color. Your beliefs are a slap in the face to the civil rights movement that was looking for eqaulity based on charecter content rather than skin color.

Martin Luther King's I have a dream speach basicly said that his dream was that one day a man would be judged by the content of his charecter rather than the color of his skin. Equality, equal opportunity these are the dreams of the civil rights movement.

Sedley's version is that one day minorities will be given special rights and privelages over white people solely based on their skin color. Your dream is reality as discrimination against white people is promoted by you the left and the ACLU and is being used today to hire workers and award jobs.

Don't run from the truth that you are as racist as they come.

Racism isn't dead until we all are on an even playing field and that means we have to eliminate these racist programs being pushed by you, the ACLU and the left.

New Message
Please login to post a reply