Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Constitution - to Sedley and to others who believe his version of truth and

Oct 23, 2010 01:35PM

the American way....

Sir

There is a proper method to "revise" the Constitution that was wisely instituted by the founding Fathers and this is by AMENDMENT. I am sure they did not envision that the Constitution would be revised by judical fiat, executive fiat, czars or just at the whim of Congress or the current President.

Just like words the U.S. Constitution stands for something and is not just a piece of paper.

And yes that is my opinion

Just one more thing..... why do you have to be critical of Wolf for pointing out the fact that without the people of the U.S.A. a good portion of the World could not now be speaking German or Japanese as their first language. Reread your history books about WWII or maybe I can pm you the history of my family in our Countries battles starting a longggg time ago and having continued into Iraq.

marc

Oct 23, 2010 04:05PM
Oct 24, 2010 01:53PM
Oct 24, 2010 02:35PM
Oct 24, 2010 03:15PM

Oct 24, 2010 04:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply