Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: No need to reply for those who are still asleep.. -- lake "you lie"

<sarc>

Sorry. I've been following too many of your snopes and politi'fact' links, and spending too much of my valuable time on those sites. I guess that's why I didn't see this article before now.

Life is totally wonderful for the completely clueless who wish to remain in the dark about the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Ignorance is bliss, as they say. Too bad, though... once the sheep wake up it will be too late and once they realize the fraud that was thrust upon the citizens, the igorant will be standing left with NOTHING wondering what the h#ll just happened. Sadly, it will be a very quick jolt that will finally awaken even the remaining clueless and ignorant out there.

Seems like the rest of the world sees Sotero for who he is, while the US worries about which team is in the playoff and who's sleeping with who in hollyweird.

I expected nothing more from you in your reply than what I got. A complete deflection of the subject matter of the article and rather than refuting the article, attack the messenger. Well done. Bill and Saul appreciate your effort here on this board. They are well represented.

Kudos to you.

</sarc>

New Message
Please login to post a reply