Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Social security is the same thing, but on a much bigger scale ( Ponzi scheme)

Not really.

Social Security contributions, for the most part, are not a voluntary contribution. (unless you are self employed and self insured)

Just like the $14 trillion debt, the US Government has helped themselves to the funds Americans have set aside for themselves for use during retirement....with no intentions of ever paying the money back.

In my opinion, the Fed is devising a plan to further decimate any hopes of fruitful retirement. Anyone notice the ardent attempts of Union busting ?

Let me share with you, a plan devised by the Economic Policy Institute...a government think tank, as to what they believe will solve "Everyones'" retirement fears. Liberals will welcome this plan, but it's just another vehicle in which your freedoms will be tread upon, to guarrantee the survival of a defunct government.

Shared Prosperity

http://www.sharedprosperity.org/bp204.html

It is a lengthy paper. But, I urge you to read it all and consider...who is going to prosper from it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply