Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: C-SPAN coverage of the House subcommitte on oversight and Solynda.

Truley entertaining. I watched three hours of congressmen grilling the Loan Officer with the Department of Energy, and the two questions asked of the Chief of the Office of Management and Budget.

Very heated questioning, mainly to find out who was responsible for the taxpayers losing a half billion dollars, and who was responsible for subverting the contract between the US Government and Solynda, placing private investors in front of the government for recompensation, after Solynda went through restructuring.

Mr. Silver, the loan officer with the DoE, refused to accept responsibility for the loss, for the subversion, and in fact...was throwing everyone working for him in the department, under the bus.

Every congressman in attendance was cussing under their breath. They were amazed at the arrogance and ineptitude of the man. How blatantly unattached he was in performing the oversight of his job.

Well, everyone except Michigans' Congressman Dingell. He spent twenty minutes complaining that he did not recieve documentation and exhibits the other congressman were using and referring to. Showing his infantilism, and obvious difficulty he was having eating a tuna salad sandwich during his rant. I'm sure his constituants are proud of him. I'm super glad he's not representing Iowa.

This is going to get ugly. Better than pro wrestling. Some heads are going to roll. Mr. Silvers' legal advisors will be decapitated first....for the contract subversion. You don't want to piss Henry Waxman off.

I can't wait to see more.

New Message
Please login to post a reply