Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
May 01, 2012 01:49PM
May 11, 2012 11:51AM

May 11, 2012 12:00PM

OK, "Q";

You win the temporal time war. It is beyond my current capability to re-order the 4th dimension (time) in order to cite a report that came out years after (in the current timeline, anyway) the 1998 indication that the Taliban wanted OBL out in 1998, and claim (with a straight face, so it would appear) that well after he became a 'cult figure', as a result of the actions stated in the article I linked to, that the Taliban wanted him to remain in 1998 when your reference was written in 2001 and referencing the Taliban had indicated in 2001 they were holding firm on OBL... three years after he became a figurehead able to raise money for him and the Taliban by the fact the US was bombing non-military targets based on poor investigations, manufactured evidence and deflection.

I guess the Clinton Admin never gave a dime to the Taliban in foreign aid... and not a cent ended up in OBL's hands. Even after 1998. Which was 2001. In your temporal time shifting.

Your statement still doesn't explain why Clinton didn't pull the trigger when he had OBL in the sights back in 2000 though, does it? (I know, sorry about using rule 4 in that link. You can always claim the news organization has been proven to be a fraud though... with your temporal re-organization, I guess you can refute their investigation from years ago based on what some Puerto Rican Guy did this year.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply