Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm sorry. I seem to recall one candidate on the Republican ticket this time who wanted to recall our troops and not get the US into any further pre-emptive wars, unlike the current CiC who has started more wars than his predecessor.

I don't recall a single post from you denouncing these actions by the CiC, or supporting that one republican candidate. However, even without temporal manipulating powers, I could probably find some of my posts supporting that republican candidate. That is, until the left wants to report each as a "violation" in order to censor their opposition.

Perhaps it's time to use your powers to insert a post into the history of this board to prove me wrong.

I guess your number is 4500 before you'll take notice. It appears that 2400 is a free pass, however, as long as he has a "D", right?

Yep, it all ties into that One World Slavery you tacitly support. It's not the republicans that scare you the most, it's the libertarians, isn't it?

New Message
Please login to post a reply