Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'll pass along your thoughts to the DNC and your Dear Leader.

Of the over 1.5 million registered voters in Arkansas, most are undeclared. In January 2008, the secretary of state's office reported over 58,000 declared Democrats, around 45,000 declared Republicans, and six voters registered with the Green Party.

For statistical simplicity, (you know, based on a sample there will be a margin of error introduced in the final numbers, but it will be negligible based on the actual totals so far) I'll assume that as of this writing, there are 884,660 'likely to consider themselves' democrats and 655,340 'likely to consider themselves' republicans on the voting rolls in Arkansas. Again, this is a quick estimate based on the percentage of actual declared voters with the 'non-declared'.

As of now, the vote count stands as follows:

May 23, 2012 - 01:25AM ET (i) = incumbent = winner = runoff
President - Dem Primary
2353 of 2370 Precincts Reporting - 99%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Obama, Barack (i) Dem 94,074 59%
Wolfe, John Dem 66,692 41%
President - GOP Primary
2353 of 2370 Precincts Reporting - 99%
Name Party Votes Vote %
Romney, Mitt GOP 102,421 68%
Paul, Ron GOP 20,161 13%
Santorum, Rick GOP 19,994 13%
Gingrich, Newt GOP 7,380 5%

It looks like your Dear Leader has received 59% of the 'likely to vote democrat' (actually, they did vote democrat) or, based on 100% voter turnout (very unlikely) or 521,950 votes.

Romney has received 452,431 "potential votes" based on the above formula.

Now I know what you will say, but the problem for your dear leader is how many of the 41% of the democrats who did NOT vote for the dear leader (or an additional 362,710 'potential voters') will have had enough by November? And how many Paul / Gingrich / Santorum voters will vote Romney to fulfill their intent of anyone but the dear leader as well?

See, Romney needs only 69,520 of those who have already voted once (in this election cycle) against the dear leader to win.

When an incumbant is scoring this poorly, IN HIS OWN PARTY, you know things won't bode well in November.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

But I'll pass it along to DWS and the DNC I hope they sleep well..... I won't even mention Kentucky.

New Message
Please login to post a reply