Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I looked ahead to the end of the book to see whodunnit and you know what I found? Soetoro blamed Bush for his loss on November 6.

Yep, if Bush hadn't nominated Roberts for the Supreme Court, the American Electorate would not have come out in the highest numbers ever to vote in a Republican to repeal the tax (which many already knew was a TAX, but the additional voters who came around to Romney did so back in late June when Roberts declared it a "TAX") on November 6.

Over 2/3rds of the country's voters did not support the bill / law after "we found out what was in it after it was passed".

Now SCOTUS has declared it a new TAX.

And it is, by far, the LARGEST TAX increase in histroy.

Savor the pyyrhic victory, Soetoro et al. They now have TWO pressing issues they won't want to discuss in this campaign, but the voters will seek solutions to with Romney.

Yep, it's all Bush's fault.

I assume there are those here that will agree with that since it's obvious they won't support Bush for nominating Roberts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply