Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Remember what I said near the beginning of this year?

Yeah, whatever.

Don't listen to me.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/india-blackout-knight-algo-us-india-cyber-war-over-iranian-oil-purchases-in-gold/

India recently defied US Iranian oil sanctions by purchasing Iranian crude with GOLD.
On the night of Sunday to Monday, from 29 to 30 July, a giant power outage blocked much of the country. 48 hours later, a new black-out created a real chaos….. Pure chance? [...] Two days after a cyber-attack against the Indian nuclear power plants, one of the biggest players in Wall Street’s electronic trading, Knight Capital Corp., saw its trading software create chaos in the ratings of 140 shares on NYSE. I bet your hot dog against my lamb curry, that Knight’s software has been “made in India”.

All right. Now let's suppose there is a geo-political war going on and that some countries are attacking Wall Street. Countries that have spent the past few months/years to stack all the physical metal gold and silver (platinum, too) they could get their hands on. Large TBTF banks manipulating the prices of metals in order to make the USD appear strong, and to hide inflation.

What ever will happen in the future? What, indeed?

New Message
Please login to post a reply