Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Aug 22, 2012 07:41PM
Aug 23, 2012 01:55PM

So you are fine with the fact that an executive at JP Morgan is still collecting a paycheck from a private corporation (JPM) while simultaneously collecting a salary as an official at the ATF and doing nothing to prevent the guns in F+F from getting into Mexico.

But the pressing issue is Romney's tax returns.

Taxer.

For the others reading too:

Oh yeah.... what did I say about gold and silver being a 'tell'? Specifically referencing the price? (Jul 20th)

And on Jul 9th I made a real obscure reference of "9 1/2 weeks" which would put the date of Sept. 12 or Sept. 13.

Time's almost up. Will any of the media report it then or will they try to sweep it under the rug which will leave the useful idiots (and not-so-useful idiots) wondering what the (Agoracom approved "heck") just happened?

I take no joy in the fact that I am right (so far) on the timing of the hints I've dropped. Nearly all of us will be affected, but some will be alright even if the country fails.

My greatest HOPE right now is that I AM WRONG on what I can see happening then and that it NEVER happens, along with the subsequent events.

But we all know what HOPE is for now don't we?

good luck.

Sep 04, 2012 08:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply