Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Apr 19, 2013 12:31PM

I'll let Glen speak for himself, in his own words. I'm sure if you did some research, you can find what he says rather than what someone else says he said. Heck I'd bet you could even find a station to listen to him on Monday and let him 'splain it to you in his own words so you wouldn't have to look for it and read it.

You don't seem to be interested in the truth as I have reported it, why start now?

Please tell me which of your lamestream network parrots got it right when they said this attack was likely a tea partier or right wing male upset over tax day.

Otherwise, don't bother me.

You don't want the truth.

It's easy to find unless your bookmarks are full of MSDNC, CNN, NBC, ABC, NYT, CBS, DU, FOX, (yeah, that's right, FOX), Politico or any other LSM (DLM) source.

Stop getting your news from one of the six mega corporations responsible for deciding what should be reported, and what should be censored.

Apr 21, 2013 03:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply