Provides the world’s only FDA approved oil from krill

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

I don't have any comparison either for now... might check later...

But what I can tell you is that the asks are really thin and that we easily have small run up of 0,50-0,75$ with very low volume...

Then, a wall is put usually by national... they are probably the one that short... so they prevent us to increase too fast and block us to eventually allow them to cover ( I really don't know what these guys are waiting for...). It's easy for them to block us for now because we don't have any substantial news yet... so it's like always... people are nervous and guessing if we can have or won't have a Pharma deal... I think that the pronova IPO is a stong indication that natural stuff can be use as an effective drug...

So if we have a NR about a pharma deal and these guys didn't cover... it will create a fireworks.... look at all the analyst predictions about the SP with a pharma deal.... once this is announced, people won't want to sell for 6$... so it will probably create a gap up right on the opening or after a halt (if it's the strategy they would use, and I would LOVE to see a halt in everybody's face to prevent any NR leak and allow shorters to cover in part before the announcement) so if people don't sell... and they have to buy 750 000 shares ... we will witness a WONDERFULL SHORT SQUEEZE!! You won't even believe how high it can propell us in few minutes...

They O/S float is just 34 million... it's not that much... add to that, the harland's and Clelands own around 10 million shares or more (not sure of the total count) it leaves you with a float of 24 million shares... For sure they will eventually sell... but not for 6$!

So this is what I am waiting... and this can go soo fast...

Look at the action we had last week with CIBC... they easily made us go over 5$ with nothing more then a 50,000 share bid!... so imagine with a pharma deal announcement!

But if we have a

New Message
Please login to post a reply