Nevsun Resources Ltd

Growing high grade, low cost Gold producer - projects in Eritrea, East Africa

Free
Buyout? An exercise in wishful thinking.
While the resource and permit are there to make it a viable possibility we have to face an obvious fact.
That this company had an attempt at producing a profitable mine in Mali and failed. Anyone obtained a reasonable explanation as to why it failed? Did you agree with the reason and are you comfortable with it?

Anyone considering buying this company will have to evaluate the management. Of course they may be thinking, we will replace them and are capable of producing a viable mine of these assets. That may be a reason to buy but will not provide best value to the shareholder. We as shareholders need the present management to erase that black mark on its resume. Until that happens we will not get optimum value on our shares.

A buyer at present is not a white knight that will rescue your share value. He is an opportunist buying from distressed or disillusioned shareholders.

The state of the market right now is devaluing our share price by at least a dollar. The Mali label has taken at least another dollar off our table. This stock should be somewhere between 4 and 6 dollars and that is not factoring full benefit of recent gold price.

Be careful what you wish for, you could end up selling for $2.50 a share in this market.
I for one would not be pleased with such a situation.
New Message
Please login to post a reply