High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free

Aug 16, 2009 04:32PM

rgrowden -

I also just bought back into this stock. I owned some 2 years ago but I just plain got tired of wating for them to work out the "First Nations/park" issues. Just two days ago something made me think of this stock and I came to this board for an update. I really liked what you guys had to say so I took the plunge . Judging from the volume (on 09/16), it looks like something is brewing.

As I have said on other boards, after my MEO experience, I am focusing on companies that place a high priority on ethics and communication with shareholders. A read of CZN's website vaildates my belief in this company. I really like to see a company that goes out of its way to establish good relations with the local community. My meager portfolio is now full of these type of businesses.

As I recall (from 2 years ago), they have a lot of silver that is "free" (after the zinc credits). They just need to get the mill built and operating. The latest "park" legislation seems to remove the potential for a goverment "roadblock"to completing the mill. Now to just get the funding in place.

I hope that we all get very "healthy" from this stock. I need it to overcome the other part of my MEO experience.

- Panamax

Sep 16, 2009 03:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply