High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free
Message: Re: PDAC: Zinc Price Falls on Substantial Surplus....

Hi, Koala:

You wrote:

“...Remember the big Silver resource at Prairie Creek. I have been in this stock for a long time. Looks like the wait is finally going to pay off.’...”

Yes – it is no wonder that our stock price advanced in one month from $0.76 to $1.34 and on March 07 briefly touching 52 WEEKS HIGH at $1.56 !

I myself bought my first CZN shares in early 2007, and agree with you, that the long wait for the completion of the Environmental Review for Prairie Creek will be soon over.

As you perhaps already may know, CZN has retained SNC-Lavalin Inc. of Vancouver to carry out a Feasibility Study on the Prairie Creek Mine, which Study is expected to be completed by the end of 2011, followed by construction of plant and the on-site and off-site infrastructure, the upgrading of the mining equipment, etc. All this may easily take another two years (up to late 2013?) IMHO, before start of start production - unless some of these activities can be carried out parallel and simultaneously. With the site being so remote and in the sub-arctic climate it is difficult to tell.

On a different note:

Because of the name “Canadian Zinc” many investors are unaware the we are also a substantial silver and even a gold play due our substantial investment in Fiji’s Vatukoula gold mine a producing long-life mine in which Canadian Zinc has about sixteen percent interest.

Silver is really looking up nowadays:

The Silver News Digest comes up with Head Lines like these:

Friday, Apr 1, 2011

….and an AGORACOM poster mistakenly emails me in his excitement about another former penny-stock apparently forging its way to become a ten-bagger

".....SPM.V Financials are out

posted on Mar 31, 11 05:55PM Use the IP Check tool[?]

Scorpio's financials are out and are posted on their website. 9c earnings for Q4. Can you spell awesome!!! And that is with $28 average silver price. Imagine what Q1 is going to look like with average of about $34 silver.

Go to Scorpio's website and look under financials. I have not seen their press release but the financials are posted there. I have to go now and get my drool bib before I go back and re-examine the numbers.

Bob.."

Well, looks like good times are coming for silver investors.

Cheers,

durban1

New Message
Please login to post a reply