High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free
5/10/2011 5:08:52 PM | | 141 reads | Post #29696761

Visited the CZN booth at Hard Assets Conference in NYC.

Came away confident and comfortable with this investment.

Expect EA to be complete at the end of summer then move fairly quickly through the bureaucratic steps to finalize permits.

Start of production - 2013.

Might hire experienced mining engineers to assist the SNC-Lavalin Feasibility Study - six month project.

Biggest permit hurdle is the engineering redesign of water outlet piping system to avoid freezing conditions.

Drilling to recommence any day on the second hole started last summer.

Management proud of the work they have done and determined/keen to see this though production. But its always possible there is a bidding war after permits
5/11/2011 6:46:38 AM | | 28 reads | Post #29698653
Rate this
spoke with CZN last week and had a pretty good conversation.

There are two drills that will be going, one on the hole not finished last year and the second to drill another area; CZN now owns both of the drills as the comapny has continuous drilling plans.

CZN advised they were going to the Hard Asset conference and that the recent delay from May to June for meetings was not because of the MVRB but due to CZN requesting the extension so that they could put together the information requested. The company is anticipating that the meetings scheduled for late June should be the last meetings and then are hopeful the water license decision will be reached by the end of Sept though as early as August could be possible. The info and tone of the conversation was positive and the company continues to move forward through the process but now also will have the drills spinning which will hopefully provide more good news in the summer.

I picked up more shares last week with the drop, finally getting some close to the bottom as I have been adding on the way down.
New Message
Please login to post a reply