High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free
CZN is getter closer
CZN has finished providing the additional information requested from the meeting with various government departments last month. From what I can see, CZN has done a good job responding to the 14 action points that came out of the April meeting. The company responses are posted on the MVRB website. Now that the responses have been received, here is the current schedule of events:
  • June 3rd, 2011 - Technical reports due
  • June 6th, 2011 - Pre-hearing conference
  • June 22nd, 2011 - Nahanni Butte Community Hearing
  • June 23rd, 2011 - Fort Simpson Hearing (2 days)
It sure seems that we are heading into the home stretch of the environmental assessment process. Should the MVRB conditionally approve the project (which I expect is the likely outcome), then it is off to the federal minister for environmental approval (which is highly likely given that it is mainly federal departments providing the reports for the MVRB assessment), and then back to the MVRB for outlining conditions for an operating permit. With any luck, this may actually be done by early 2012, shortly after the preliminary economic assessment is due for the proposed mine. Things may actually be coming together here for the company and the shareholders. In the mean time, the company seems to have ample cash, and drilling will likely start soon on expanding the resource base.
New Message
Please login to post a reply