High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free

Canadian Zinc holds a viable project at prairie creek.  Extremely high grade and loads of potential.  CZN  has had this project for some time, as many of you, are aware...I think in all fairness, the permits, must be completed sooner than later...in addition the relationship with the  first nations is a key which should never have been omitted.  Some of the management has been there for ages.  It is a basic understanding that the relationship must not only be fostered but with the couple of decades which have elapsed, solid benefits garnered  by their families...There has been ample time to ensure the local people are taken care of including any necessary written agreements necessary to faciltate bringing this project to fruition.  

These high zinc prices should provide an impetus, yet the key lies in the determination of management to cross the hurtles that have been clearly in front for the last decade.  Seasons have passed with the same impediments remaining, or new ones coming to the forefront.  

Lots of potential at prairie creek mine.  ( previously san andreas resources)  Beautiful property, including  inside the adit...

http://goombarhsedge.blogspot.ca/2010/09/hunt-brothers-silver-speculation.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply