High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free

While the financing by RCF is welcomed and essential, it is necessary to look at the project as a whole.  Even with financing for the entire project including the operating mine and mill revisions, management must step up and really take charge.  It is an enormous undertaking, and I do believe the cost is justified with the value of mineralization in the ground.  The perception should be one of complete planning to every minute step, not wasting $$$$, and taking each moment seriously.  The decades past must be forgotten and a more prudent approach for the real mine to ensue.  

The mining camp and worker quarters were rotting 20 years ago...as they are now.  Even the main structure will likely be rebuilt...that is all fine...and even the extra costs for the upgrade to the mill.

Just the process of mining once the integration of the new camp structures and all necessary pieces fall in place, leadership is the key.  Not relying on the money as a never ending free flow, but restrict all actions to demonstrate true knowledge of mining with a real plan.

Over 300 jobs will be welcomed in the region if this thing is pulled off.

Remember, silver next year will begin rising to levels which will make it a real important component of the mine....along with the lead zinc, and copper.

Alan Taylor must bring in a geologist who has indepth experience in developing a mine.  This is crucial to the success of prairie creek.  That would facilitate the project moving in a deliberate manner toward development which would lead to wealth for shareholders... 

New Message
Please login to post a reply