High-grade Silver, Zinc, and Lead Advanced stage of development Prairie Creek Mine-NWT

Largest Shareholder Vatukoula Gold Mine (680,000 oz Reserves, 4.3 million oz Resource)

Free

When Lisa was around 13 years old, she was already a talented young dancer and vocalist who had received several distinctions. At that time, the beauty of the Golden Temple tried to become a female idol. In 2010, she decided to audition in Thailand for YG Entertainment. However, some time after the audition, YG has yet to respond with the results, despite her and her family's optimism that Lisa would be accepted as a trainee at the famed Korean entertainment company papa's pizzeria

As they awaited the results, they consulted a psychic. He suggested that Pranpriya change her name to Lalisa to bring her riches. The name Lalisa, which means "one to be praised," is appropriate for an ascending star. Thais often change their names to fend off misfortune, despite the fact that this may appear unusual. The youngest member of BlackPink told Billboard, "YG side approached me a week after I changed my name and informed me, 'You're here to become a trainee."

New Message
Please login to post a reply