HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

poly,

I have 1 hypothesis. You said:

#1 None of the juniors in this area play, even if they join together could possibly raise the kind of money to advance to actual mine production. Just don't have the money, connections or expertise.

Well I must disagree. In this case I would keep in mind Murger Resources. The brother of most of these plays specifically, NOT, FWR, just to name a few. MUG is the little darling jv of Hudbay.

Hudbay could get this done. Who does RN go to? His friends first. Thats the kind of guy he is.

So you see. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong at this stage in the game.

For the rest of you. I have been reading some of the best posting I've seen on a board in a long time.

Its exceptionally gratifying when one or more of the silent majority steps up to the plate and delivers a message so powerful as to make even the most knowledgeable investor stop, take a deep breath and say Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Thank you all so much. Lets keep this up. Sure we get exited. We are celebrating the victory of performing DD, and making our decisions on where to place our bets. 

The bashers call it pumping. I call this, wearing my decision on my chest as sure as I wear a cross around my neck.

It is also gratifying to see newbies headed for the presidency after getting their sea legs under them.....Don 

New Message
Please login to post a reply