HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I believe, the first thrust is over - let's say it is time for the second stage to start. That means to reach the new certain level, some help needs to be provided. Using the spacecraft analogy it is much cheaper and easier to launch the spaceship from equator rather than from polar.

It is all about stock market and world economy. Who needs the high cost explorations if we will be thrown back to feodalism? I do see a lot of pink colour on the board, but in the reality and terms of investments, what is NOT?

It is just the exploration company with negative cash flow and some potential ahead. But the global financial crisis, caused by the cash shortage will make complecated any investments or make them very expensive. In this case the project could be just frozen. This is, technically, the biggest concern for the investors, but, from the other hand, the same investors are the fuel to accelerate the NOT spacecraft.

Currently there are a lot of PROFITABLE companies with low capitalization available. Look at INV for instance. Investors having high market concerns will buy them first - a propos, this is one of the signs of the market trend change. 

Who else doesn't want to make NOT price grow? There are the big gold players. Especially if they have some future plans about NOT. These guys do know, how much NOT could be cost and what is the potential of the company, but big guys always buying low, not high.

I can explain the schema how big company can assimilate the small one at low cost, even the small company has a great potential.

Long story short, NOT is the great company with clever management ans some luck. But to be in the big league they need some help from a side - the bullish commodities market.

New Message
Please login to post a reply