HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Heh,

Actually, we can just guess what is the quality of the future news is going to be. :)

I like you love my 'short term trading pattern' phrase! The only one thing is you are too focused on NOT itself. The company performs from very good to great taking into account all bad news for the world economy during the last 6 mnth.

My point is to wait a sky rocketing like 0.41$ to 7$ is more likely on bullish rather than bearish market. But with the latest news from the other side of the border it is a bit early to talk about bull trend.

Literally, without big chinese money the market will stay under pressure, but China is waiting to buy as much as it possible, but not stocks - the financial institutions themselves.

If you don't have special information there are a lot of chances to miss the first wave, and I am ok to miss it. The second one is more then enough for me personally...

New Message
Please login to post a reply