HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

You guys are 100% correct in your DD on these unscrupulous people, with all the crap in the world you would think there would be better things to do.

I am NOT as read as some of you guys in trading and investing but I am sure glad you guy's (and you know who they are) are looking out for all of us as bast you can. We have some pretty smart people here and I for one value thier input immensely, I would know half as much about NOT if not for them.

I have owned NOT for about 1.5 to 2 years now and have never doubted where we are heading. Due to these bashers and the falling SP I have called a broker friend twice to see what he thought and if I should sell (sure glad I didn't).

I sold Southwest Res. and AUR Res. prematurley and didn't get to enjoy all that I could have and raising my son by myself at the time the money would have really come in handy.

So here we are today with our NOT andI'm with you Phatts and all the others this is a HOLD and BUY if you can play so the rest of you can go elsewhere cause you won't get our share until at the very leased a buyout happens.

Thanks you all who lookout for us because I know you could be doing something else with your time where you would be more appreciated.

LSĀ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply