HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

many don't know all the news

posted on Apr 03, 2008 10:44AM

Just wondering how many investors out there (outside of agoracom) even know about the report from genuity.

If I wasn't a member of agoracom I would just use my investools web-based program which shows me the most current news, fundamentals and technicals. It has approx. 83,000+ subscribers. Recently, I would see Noront's news release, their corrected news release and then the burnt hill project update.

I would not know that Vale-Inco has staked a position and is now an area player. A senior Nickel producer!. Genuity is comfortable calling AT3 -eagle3!

This info is not on Noront's press release. Therefore, it did not make it to the investools site. I think if it did more eyes would open very very wide.

HSS posted today: "2 weeks ago i was telling that Vale is staking, my news is now NORILSK is preparing staking! "

HSS was correct two weeks ago with the Vale-Inco announcement.

My point is these are very big pieces of information and few are aware of this. Just wait until the next press release with assays. I bet Richard will have something to say about Vale-Inco then.

I got very excited when I heard about VALE-INCO. Got goosebumps. Did you?

What do you think the reaction will be when this info is made "MORE PUBLIC". I think there will be goosebumps the size of golfballs.

Many remember the Voisey Bay story and missed the boat.

Many will think this is a second chance to score.

Inco-VoiseyBay deja vu?

New Message
Please login to post a reply