HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
May 09, 2008 05:56PM

Re: Ghooooost Bridge!

posted on May 10, 2008 06:55AM

Canadian and Ontario Goverments need this mine to happen. In fact I have word from (unsubstantiated sources) that "stuff is already in the works. The northern peoples are wanting this under strict consultation. The infrastructer will be coming soon enough to provide for Victor Mine and the Noront mine. Paid for by the goverment to further the interest in the north and a port on James Bay. Progress moves on and we are just at the begining. Remember to save some shares to leave to your children and grand children. Imagine if your parent left you some of Sudbury Nickel the bought at a few pennies to a few bucks.

As I have mentioned before with the Health Ministry I can confirm what Miskealp has reported here. He has a good source. I've already been to a meeting re the road issue and Health Care.....Don

May 10, 2008 11:13AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply