HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Seems funny and let the smart ones do the talking

posted on May 14, 2008 02:55PM

It seems funny: That when NOT releases what we all think is an amazing NR with amazing news results, the price stays the same or drops. And when NOT comes out with a JV NR which is still a good release, but don't expect much price movement, the SP pops today. NOT - a great stock, but amazingly tough....or easy? to day trade. Who cares I'm in super LONG on this puppet as stated before.

Let the smart ones do the talking: I haven't posted much lately on this board since I don't have extremely valuable information to add. I'm leaving all the posting lately to the very knowledgeable people we have on this board that provide us with charts, diagrams, amazing explanations, etc.

Once again, thanks to all for all your truly valuable, dedicated, amazing informative posts - you know who you are.

PEACE.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply