HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Re: Where is news!!!!!!!! - rymac69

posted on Jul 02, 2008 01:45PM

i think RN is busy working behind the scenes trying to get "maximum shareholder value", instead of replying to your whiny emails abou oh my God whats going on?

Why don't you email Imperial Oil and ask "Where is the lower oil prices?"

or email the Nasdaq and NYSE and TSE: "OMG why are the markets down huge today?"

Just another thing that happens in life, we know what we have, no other company has anything as close to AMAZING as we do. If you are scared, and can't wait, SELL. I'll buy your shares without hesitation, just transffered some money over to Etrade, hoping it stays this low for at least 2 more days so I can buy more. And then when it goes over $5 in a matter of days, all the bashers will be back saying sell sell sell, we're gonna drop again. It's happened before already, just another happening of getting knocked down to rebound quickly.

Patience and Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply