HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Well folks, this is proof positive that sharing information and thoughts on the boards is at times a thankless business.

It happens to to be one of the reasons that I decided not to post quite as regularly as I used to. It was probably Misfit, myself and a couple of others that would defend this company under attack constantly for not performing at /19 cents. It took a lot of time and effort to clarify the facts for all of the newbies. Richard was constantly under attack, with many sad sack attempts at discrediting the integrity of the company.

There is nobody that I can possibly think of amongst all of you that has been a more loyal supporter of our amazing little gem of a junior than Misfit.

While it is true that everyone, and I mean everyone of us has motivations for posting, some to affect the trading direction of others, some to gather information from others etc., and the list goes on, I have no doubt that Misfit is neither a shorter or a basher. Personally, I have always enjoyed reading his posts and can rarely if ever think of anything negative in any of them, and for the record I can include the last post under attack.

King of the board to the end. The kind of guy that I would like to meet one day.

Good luck to all longs, I believe we have a great future heading our way,

New Message
Please login to post a reply