HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Misfit1,

No explanation needed. In my opinion, you are the true "king" of this board. No offense to d12, donypee, crazydik, betonstock, qqGirl, etc. and whoever else I missed that has added so much valuable information to this board, that it goes without saying, you are ALL true profesionnals at what you do and the information you provide. I only post a minimal amount on here, and read almost every message, every day, for the past year since I bought NOT last year at .77 cents - why? because I had extra cash and I liked how the chart look. Well look at me now. What I thought was just another penny stock, turned out to be my future investment.

For those of you that are new to the board, or do not know Misfit1 that well, let me tell you something, he is the man on this board. Misfit1's posts are the most valuable in my opinion. I do not know who you are, or what you do or know anything about you, but I truly respect all of your post, and don't find it necessary that you have to explain yourself to the board - but I respect that. Once again, no dis-respect to the regular posters, you are all AMAZING!!!

On that note, I would like to THANK MISFIT1, D12, crazydik, betonstocks, donypee, etc and whoever else I missed for adding to this board and making it part of my life. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I would rather be addicted to being rich then to gambling.

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply