HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Glorieux...ok I'll bite...Re: Spider senses are tingling
Oct 01, 2008 05:19PM
Oct 01, 2008 06:40PM
Oct 02, 2008 03:16AM
Oct 02, 2008 04:36AM

Without you replying to a post, it is hard to follow what or who you are reffering to!! Please do a reply post so we can follow your train of thoughts better in the future. For the record, if this was aimed at me, I have nothing but admiration for Richard.

Cheers,

Glorieux

Instead of discussing 'academic' or 'hands on approach', RN was the one with the WF blast and the super fast hit at E1. Or are you not informed ?

You say you are disappointed about Dick, well let's stay pragmatic here as you have wished for, nobody cares about your emotions, that you are disappointed does not imply we will move to hands on nickel expertise because you feel that's the way to paradise.

We all know the complexity of early discoveries, we went from gold to nickel, from copper to PGMs to Chrome in a blast and you are telling that we need to act differently on board level ? Let's have our board work in some peace as they have clearly disserved so, the nickel rumour has been reinforced, so wait a minute if you will.

Our Nickel, Chrome, Gold, PGM, Rhodium puppie will be riding the wave of success for some time until the big buy-out, til then pls mind your words and try to stay away from wrong judgements.

We do not need intention invention on this board, leave Dick out of inproper discussion. He has performed well in complex circumstances. Try to be positive and give them some credit from our side.

Oct 02, 2008 07:44AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply