HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

would you... could you

posted on Jan 22, 2009 10:53AM

You have an average buy in at 7.00

You have an average buy in at 6.00

You have an average buy in at 5.50

You have an average buy in at 2.40

You have an average buy in 1.76

You have an average buy in at 1.30

You have an average buy in below 1.00

Most of us are in this range along with the private purchasers.

Fact: Noront has explored 4% of the Noront land and have found incredibles discoveries.

Question:

If I told you that I would give you $7.00 per share right now BUT you would never be able to buy another Noront share again. Would you take the deal? If you said yes. Would you not think twice about the other 96% of yet to be explored rich land. As you saw more eagles being found would you not go crazy knowing you sold at $7.00 and could not buy the stock again. Do you think the BOD would let sell without having an idea of what some of the other 96% holds underneathe.

Friedland allowed Tec to buy in at 10%. All of a sudden there are 10 drills going at it. There was no way he was going to sell 100% until he knew more about what he had in Voisey Bay. Gold and Metals are very oversold. Today we are hearing that the huge fiscal stimulus will give us a quicker recovery and we should see progress in the middle of the year. Why sell at such a low point in the market and when there is that intriguing 96% left to explore.

What Friedland did makes sense. Keep drilling with the money you have and take that 10% help like Friedland did when the opportunity presents itself.

Not giving up my shares.

New Message
Please login to post a reply