HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

conference for all things NOT (round 1)

posted on Jan 25, 2009 04:37PM

Hey folks.....well here I am in an internet cafe with turkey pot pie on order. I drove around to find an internet cafe to eat and send you what gleanings I can remember.

First.....thanks to Snug, Kareema, Go West. Notie Girl, Roos, Snezzer.....all excellent company for discussions on ROF. And a big thanks to George of Agoracom for sitting down with us for an hour long chat on the state of NOT, ROF and Agoracom....He took the time to hear our feedback and shared what he knew.

So....let's see if I can remember anything as it's been a loooong loud day.

....from my chat with Joe Hamilton....2 drills on Blackbird 1 & 2 for January....trying to prove up tonnage......after that 1 drill stays there and the other moves southwestish to test the several anomalies in that area. the 3 drill will move to new area called 'Grid #2'....this is the NOT property directly north of FWR 100% property....ie: adjacent and east of AT12....they have several anomalies to poke holes in up there......I'm not sure about the 4th drill, but I believe Kareema said it is on AT12.

so my turkey pot pie is here..I will send this and then chew food and co-ordinate my notes and thoughts ...the return in a bit for round 2..cheers.....sambone

New Message
Please login to post a reply