HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

USA Dollar

posted on Feb 20, 2009 09:38AM

There is increasing concern of a drop in the USA dollar. The flee to gold reflects that. Based on so many different things that I read there is a belief that the dollar's drop will create a run to commodities from a currency point of view. When you have falling dollar you can buy less and less than the day, week, month before. So, you stock up on stuff knowing you have to pay more tomorrow.

The demand for stuff is a result of a currency event not a growth event.

The investools program I subscribe to is fairly pricey per month and has many subscribers. The current money flow for these institutions in percentile is : ( I know I already posted but am posting the percentages again.) Based on Feb. 19/09

Non metallic mining 99

crops 98

life insurance 96

misc fabricated products 95

chemical manufacturing 94

coal 93

water transportation92

iron and steel 91

.......... metal mining is 80

When I took the investools course I remember the teacher saying the institutions are 85% right. They are smarter than you so follow the money. He also said that insitutions are like big ships compared to individuals that are like little speed boats. We are able to act very quickly with our money but they have to think weeks ahead because that can't turn the boat on a dime. Based on what I see and read my thoughts are that we are going to get positive movement based on a currency event.

Would appreciate any discussion.

P.S. Rodg thanks for posting your article about move to gold then base metals.

New Message
Please login to post a reply