HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hoov, I wish to God someone can get a PDAC map scanned and up on this site.

George/Paul/Agoracom can you help with this. Can you get a map up here?

Hoov, I will respond to what I see in this map. If my eyeball's are off I would appreciate any of you I saw at Pdac ie: irish, snug, QQ, Donypee, storm, Glorieux, etc to double check for me if you grabbed the tightly guarded maps at the Noront site.

Hoov: you write: ( I will respond in italics)

Well, by my count there are eight more to go:

wsr, now wpr--no news of which I'm aware : I see white pine is there
seafield--drilled last September, way before these cancelled ones, but no news : I do not see any seafield where it used to be but swallow this Noront's land package is bigger there than it was June 2008 (more claims). Nothing there? why more Noront expanded land??
intrinsic-- 2 separate JVs, no news of which I'm aware. I don't see there name there anymore on map where it used to be.
6897631 Cda Ltd--private co., no news ( don't see it on map)
Bold-- no news( this is still there), but sandwiched between it there was Renforth/bold /noront. This is empty now. squares are gone. Also gone is the jv of tribute/goldeye which used to be above the bold/noront jv.
Passport--no news (do not see it)
Sureshot--no news( do not see it)

Noront is also in a "staking syndicate" JV with Temex and Baltic ( I don't see this on map)

Of all the above, the most intriguing, IMHO, is that the Seafield JV was drilled months before e.g. the Lund JV, but the news is not yet out. Also, Noront has initiated an extensive new drill program in the vicinity, on the north rim of the ROF. Connect the dots.

Unless my eyes have missed something the only jv's with Noront I see are:

Noront whitepine/golden valley, Noront /golden valley, Noront/spider/kwg, freewest/noront(the famous square). That is all I see on this new map.

If I missed something I appologize but perhaps another pair of eyes to verify please.

New Message
Please login to post a reply