HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

PDAC map

posted on Mar 20, 2009 07:00AM

When I picked up my PDAC map I was curious as to why Noront land claims looked so much MORE orange than the previous map I had dated from June 2008

I was one of the attendees at the show that explained to me that probably the reason some of the "other names" don't appear on the map is because they did help pay to have the map created (preparing and printing this map is fairly expensive). I bought the idea. It's funny that these news events of the JV's are coming out now and yet a map dated Jan. 2009 "already had this news in it"by way of not publishing the JV's.

Lund, Seafield, Hawk is not shown as JV with Noront on the new Jan. 2009 map.

I don't see instrinsic JV either. I still see the White Pine/noront /golden valley.

Unless I am not finding it, I don't see the maps any more on the Noront website.

You know, this just makes me want to hold on harder. I can't help but wonder how deep they drilled with the jv's.

I'll never forget Lassonde's words in the financial post:'

"I think it's the most exciting discovery of the last 10 years in Canada, no question," says mining veteran Pierre Lassonde. "It's got an enormous amount of potential and you've just got to love the grade

Mr. Lassonde has his own theory. He thinks the geology bears almost no similarity to the Sudbury Basin or Voisey's Bay, but that it looks a lot like old nickel mines discovered by Western Mining Corp. in Australia and Jinchuan Group in Asia. In each case, the largest deposits were found deep below the original discoveries.

"The key will be to first drill on surface and discover the ore bodies closest to surface, because that's where you will get your money back," Mr. Lassonde says.

"It will take two or three years to define that. After that, the key will be to start drilling down deeper."

He said he will be "absolutely the most surprised person in the world" if the discovery does not get bigger in the months and years to come."

Mar 20, 2009 07:07AM
Mar 20, 2009 07:24AM
Mar 20, 2009 07:39AM
Mar 20, 2009 07:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply