HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What does the mailroom say today?????

posted on May 14, 2009 05:05AM

As you all know I have been here for a long time and I am a staunch NOT supporter, I did not sell at $7.00 so I’m sure NOT selling at these levels. Like most of you here (unless you work in the mailroom) I will be here until the end (whenever that may be) and will not have my mind made up for me by the unscrupulous posters that have crawled out from under their rock to share their wisdom (lol).

I would like to point out that over the last week I have had 2 posts deleted (along with a few of you) by the powers that be for explaining to certain slimy posters that he/she should go elsewhere because we are NOT listening to the crap they were spouting. All of a sudden my posts disappeared.

Now forgive me if I’m wrong but I thought this was a NOT forum and was more for the supporters of NOT than the mud slingers maybe I’m wrong. Perhaps there is more afoot here than we realize looking at the recent history of this board anything is possible.
I guess my question is, why would the supporters of NOT be censored and the mudslinging mailroom?

Lance

New Message
Please login to post a reply