HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: What does the mailroom say today? lance ( perma bulls )

Re: What does the mailroom say today? lance ( perma bulls )

posted on May 14, 2009 09:32AM

First pal I don't report how good NOT is because I am a reader of posts that have been written by much smarter people than me for most of my infrmation! I do not contribute much except to get angry when people try and come in out of the blue and rain on my parade.

Second I do try and protect my investment by fighting bashers some of which have recently crawled out from under thier rocks to tell us that we shouldn't say good things about our investment.

As an example: Did you buy a house with your hard earned money and then tell everyone you could that it is a crap investment?

Or maybe you tried to sell that house but first insisted on telling any potential purchasers everything wrong with the house so they can get it cheaper. I think NOT! It seems to me that you are doing just that with NOT.

Like I said you have no solid information to share, it's all just your opinion which really means about as much as mine, squat. I will stay positive because I think I have a GREAT investment and lots of shares that will give me what I want out it in time. I may not like the time frame but I should have sold at $7 shouldn't I.

This is the end of this conversation with you because I am just feeding into your game by responding to you. So lets get back to business so we can hear more of your negative opinion instead of that silly "blue sky" stuff.

The End

Lance

New Message
Please login to post a reply