HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Double-Digit Falls in Ferrochrome and Chromite Demand in 2009

Hi Yangzhh,

Thank you for posting the article.

I don't quite understand your statemetn, "I guess this is why NOT can't go up now."

Based on three years of Noront news releases I see more than just Chromium.

I see Nickel, coper, platinum, pallatium, silver, gold, vanadium, titanium etc.

Are these other metals not worth anything?

THe article mentioned, " a recovery could begin to materialise from the fourth quarter this year, as the global economic situation begins to ease."

Stainless steel production to recover in 2010

Noront is not a producer. The producers out there need to plan more that 1 day ahead .They look to the future. Prices are depressed now and there is a lethal new competitor out there (NOT/FWR) with scart combined tonnage and grade. To make it even uglier for the competition ...it's in a mining friendly country. Oh No!

Jim Sinclair's website" www.jsmineset.com is one I read and love.

Jim is believeable. Recent articles I've read on his site or others indicate to me price of metals going UP or UP. Go on the site and read the latest stuff to do with the Long term Treasury bill fear. ARe we recovering or heading to hyperinflation?

Both will increase metal prices. Noront, FWR is not drilling for the fun of it. They see a tomorrow. Cliff's did not make the first move because of stupidity and not knowing what to do with their cash.

New Message
Please login to post a reply