HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Kid Creek Comparison - Don't poop your pants after reading...

"Get ready for Tuesday, I suspect NOT will have lots of publicity these next several days, people will be lining up to buy at a much higher price come Tuesday morning. This story will be spreading like a wild Ring of Fire."

Though I would certainly look forward to this, it is not a given. It depends on what NOT comes out with for one obviously. For another, NOT hit 2.65 near the end of today and fell to 2.51, a considerable drop given what some posting here would have expected. Volume was good but not what it has been on recent days. My feeling.... we are going to do very well this week, but I don't consider it guaranteed. There have been lots of predictions about this stock's sp for the coming week and I'd like to see it really blast off but I'm keeping a watchful eye. Again, it's about maintaining a healthy and responsible perspective on events. I suspect that the market response represents solid news though I don't think the market is truly clued in or convinced yet as the volume doesn't indicate that they are. If news is traveling and the results are stellar then the party is on. If news doesn't come right away we'll see some manipulating of the stock perhaps which, for some, will be another buying opportunity. Ultimately if the news supports that we have the goods, we'll all be fine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply