HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Lots of pumping goin' on

posted on Aug 03, 2009 06:44PM

I sure hope for a rocket tomorrow but I equally expect something much more moderate could happen. The low vol. European move is not necessarily a reflection of what may happen here. Tracking overseas markets doesn't immediately translate. If there is no news we could see something of a pullback or simply a modest gain. Will the momentum still be there, or will it start and then be turned back by the players as the market slows and waits for news. Remember we hit 2.65 and settled at 2.51 to finish Fri. Why am I writing this? I think the bashers are pretty much done for a while and the pumpers have entered the scene. The momentum may continue as people hope and perhaps will be serviced by a nice N.R. .... certainly hope so.... but it may not too. There's been a lot of posting on pure spec. and some not even on spec. .... just hype. Weigh what you read and stay level.

New Message
Please login to post a reply